<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

As I was searching for my websites, for my webquest, I cam across a very good website. This website is called Creating Music. Here students (or anyone) are able to compose their own music. This is done in a type of graphic maker (like a paint studio). Students are able to go in a place notes in a vareity of sequences (that they compose), and then listen to how these songs will sound. They are also able to listen to their song on a variety of differnt instruments. It enables students to explore, and expereiment in many fun and educational ways.

This would fit into any music class. It allows students to listen to a variety of instruments, and also allows them to learn more about how music is formed. I believe that any grade from grade two to high school could use this website. I am going to use it in my classroom, and in my webquest.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?