<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004

I was looking for some more good dinosaur websites. I felt that my dinosaur unit lacked a good use of technology. I had a few very simplistic websites, but nothing very impressive. These websites were not using technology in a good way, but a rather basic way. I have been trying to add some technology to this unit, and have come across some great sites. One such site is about Sue. Sue is the largest and most complete T-Rex ever discovered. This site is totally devoted to the dinosaur, and to the process that all of the scientists went though to recover and perserve Sue. My students loved learning about the T-Rex, and would have loved this site. It has digital pictures of the process, along with a write up with every photo. What a great way for students to see Sue, without having to travel to Chicago.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?